Cheryl moved to Kalbarri from Point Samson after running Hotels in the Pilbara for many years. In 1996 she purchased Kalbarri Liquid Waste, Kalbarri Cleaning Services and Kalbarri Sunset Realty and Accommodation Service.
In 1997 Cheryl sold the real estate business and the new owners joined the Ray White Franchise. Cheryl has stayed on with the company as a Sales Representative and has been successful in doing so ever since.
Cheryl has been on the committee for Kalbarri VMR for 6 years and is still currently President of the Kalbarri Offshore & Angling Club now for 14 years.
Cheryl’s unsurpassed local market knowledge is enhanced by Ray White’s extensive nationwide data base of contacts providing her clients with the most impressive marketing network available.
- 2018 - 2017 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000
- 2016 - 2015 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000
- 2014 - 2014 - 10 Year Service Award
- 2012 - 2011 - Top Sales Representative - Number of Sales - No. 10
- 2010 - 2010 - Bronze Commission Exceeding $90,000